Hey guys!
As this is my first blog post, I suppose I should take some time to explain my title. Shocking though it may seem, I do not know how to ride a bike. As a soon to be junior at Stanford, I have spent two full years walking countless miles across campus and refused multiple offers (and botched several attempts...sorry Katie, Murphy, and Faith) to teach me how to ride a bike. I'm not sure exactly why I, normally a logical person, continue to avoid the most efficient mode of campus transportation. But no matter the reason, I enjoy living the pedestrian life.
The second half of my title is more straightforward. Summer at Sea is the two and a half month (June 17- August 20), eight-country (Bahamas, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey, Morocco) voyage that motivated me to create this blog. Details can be found here:
http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/upcoming-voyages/summer-2011.php
Check out the Itinerary/Calendar page; it will help you know where I am at what dates.I will find out my shipboard email once I board the MV Explorer on June 17 and post it then, along with more details about the trip and the ship. I know this post is a little sparse, but I'm still packing for my 9am flight out of LAX tomorrow morning :)
Love from Laguna Hills,
Ginny
No comments:
Post a Comment