7/1
MV Explorer
I woke up at 1pm today…it felt fantastic. I’m now almost caught up on sleep, which is good because we arrive in Naples (or Napoli, I should say) tomorrow. I also had a ton of crazy dreams last night, which I guess is to be expected after a few days worth of no REM sleep (I have just been name-dropping HumBio all over this blog).
Today we had the Sea Olympics, and I was on the Aegean Sea’s synchronized swimming team (of course). My waking up at 1pm put choreography and practice for our 3pm performance on fast forward, especially since it took me some time to wrangle up the rest of my team. It ended up being fun, although for some reason about four of the teams and stripping in their routine somewhere. Supposedly we have a dance party tonight (just what I need…more dancing), but they’re turning off the lights on the upper deck which means we’ll be able to see the stars really well too.
We have our pre-port briefing at 8pm tonight, so I’ll find out the logistics for my trip to Pompeii (!!) tomorrow while I’m there.
Love from the Mediterranean,
Ginny
No comments:
Post a Comment